Similar to the regular TRUBLUE, but designed for taller applications up to 65 ft.
Modular and compact, TRUBLUE auto belays are easy to install, move and maintain. Plus, TRUBLUE accommodates the widest range of climber weights of all auto belay systems. This makes it ideal for climbing walls used by both children and adults.
• Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts
• Smooth descent with minimal variation in descent rate of a child and an adult
• Extensive safety testing
• No clutch bearing, eliminating a key point of failure present in other auto belay designs
• Simple to install and easy to move to accommodate group programming
• Accommodates a wide range of climber weights from 22 – 330 lbs (10 to 150 kg)
MINIMAL MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS AND COSTS
• Webbing-based system will not damage walls and feels natural when climbing
• Reduced webbing wear with unique delivery nozzle and field replaceable webbing kit
• Lower maintenance and servicing costs